Please make sure your privacy settings are set on high to make sure that people you don’t know are not able to see your profile, friends etc.
You should never meet up with anybody you have become friendly with over the internet. If you think you might want to, make sure your parents/friends know about it, before you go - NEVER GO ON YOUR OWN.
If you are worried about anyone contacting you on the internet or if you think someting is not quite right speak to a friend, teacher or parent or click on the CEOP button.
• If you request to become a fan of our Facebook Site we will check to see if you live in Birmingham UK and are aged between 13 -19 years old. We will also find out where you found out about us.
• If you post anything on our site YOU ARE GIVING PERMISSION to share any of your information/views/questions.
• Regular updates will be posted which will explain where and how your information will be used and let you know what change/difference your involvement or ideas have made.
• It is IMPORTANT that everyone is treated with respect and consideration. We will NOT allow offensive, homophobic, racist or bullying comments on this site. If this does happen comments will be removed and you will be contacted to discuss the situation.
• All complaints/concerns will be investigated. This also applies to use of facebook outside our page i.e. If we find that these rules have not be followed when you communicate with each other.
Use of Images:
• Please do not post any images, video etc of yourself, friends, and family as this site can be viewed publically.
• It is forbidden to post any images that people may find offensive on our page. This includes links to other sites.
• Any images post will be checked by the team and removed if necessary.
Add CEOP 'Browse Safety ' Button to you browser by clicking here