TAKEROVER DAY Takes Place Every Year .
Takeover Day is organised by the Children’s Commissioner for England, gives children and young people the chance to work with adults and get involved in decision-making within organisations, schools and businesses
Last year's TAKEOVER DAY took place on 11th November 2011.
We have a number of 'takeovers' agree which range from MP, Kerrang Radio and Birmingham's Chief Executive.
Last year Birmingham is being taken over by the city's children and young people on 12th November when , Birmingham City Council and its partners have plans to ensure that children and young people across Birmingham will be involved in a range of activities and takeovers!
So what was been planned:
- Young People to launch the event with Stephen Hughes, Birmingham City Council’s Chief Executive.
- There are 'Takeovers' of various schools ansd libraries.
- Young People will be working with Councillors.
- Young People will also 'Take Over' Kerrang Radio , MAC and West Midlands Police Authority
- Roving reporters will write about the events
Click here for more info
If you want to get involved call 0121 303 2717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org